Create an easy to make wine bag with a few inexpensive materials. I thought this would be perfect for craft lightning. I originally made this wine bag to sell at craft shows a few years ago. The first show I made them in cream, brown, tan and heather gray. I completely sold out of the gray and sold about 2/3s of the other colors. Last year I made cream, gray and rusty red. I barely sold any of the gray and sold out of the other two. This year, same show no gray and I had 15 requests for the gray. I GIVE UP. lol not really I took orders and I am mailing them. I wish I had a magic formula.
Materials to make wine bag:
- sewing machine
- needle & thread
- wood button
- office supply tag and marker
Handmade wine bag instructions:
- Cut felt to 6″x24″. Cut a circle out on one side about 1.5″ from the top.
- Sew two sides together, starting about 1″ from bottom.
- Hand sew button on the ribbon. Add to bottle.
- Write sentiment on tag and hang on the wine bottle.
There you have it an easy sew, super fast gift bag for your bottle of wine. I like to make a few at a time and keep them in my stash. I can always grab bottle of wine on my way to an event.