Sweet lips sugar scrub is a DIY beauty remedy for your lips. It takes a few ingredients you might have on hand in your kitchen. These little pots make a small amount and make a cute little gift for your girlfriends.
What you’ll need for the Sugar Scrub recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 spoon to mix
- 1 small container
Directions to make the sugar scrub:
- Mix the honey and sugar and mix well.
- Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Fill container
Each batch should be good for a couple of weeks.
How to use the sugar scrub:
- Take a dime size amount of scrub and rub gently onto dry lips.
- Gently rub until some of the sugar has dissolved.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Apply lip balm as necessary.
- Use twice a week and your lips should be silky soft.