A simple tasty and budget friendly side dish that looks and tastes gourmet. My kids love to dip them in ketchup and the adults like them in bruschetta. If you really want to kick them up another notch you can serve sour cream and chives too. If you have leftovers they are great the next morning with breakfast.
Ingredients for Rosemary & Parmesan Crusted Potato Bites.
- 2 pounds petite potatoes, halved
- 2 ½ tablespoons rosemary infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Shredded Regiano Cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Instructions for Rosemary & Parmesan Crusted Potato Bites:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of a 9×9-baking dish with the olive oil, and then evenly distribute the salt, pepper, garlic and thyme over the olive oil. Sprinkle on the cheeses over the seasoned oil.
- Place the potato halves, cut side down, on top of the cheese mixture and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced. Precise baking time will depend on the thickness of your potatoes. (you can spay oil over the potatoes to keep skin crisp)
I like to serve the potatoes with sour cream my husband likes them with sour cream and chives. The kids like to dip them in ketchup. Gasp, I know ketchup. They are kids, what can I say but it goes on almost everything. Occasionally they get fancy and add salsa. You can accessories them with what ever your family likes.
An InLinkz Link-up