Pallet art created with Walnut Hollow 12×12 Pallets. The pallets are free standing so you can either hang your art on the wall of let it stand on a table. I chose to let mine stand. It is going to set on and end table in my living room.
Directions for Pallet Art:
- Base coat the pallet with red paint.
- Postion stencils where you would like , apply paint .
- Base coat the wood plaque, and allow to dry.
- Postion stencils where you would like , apply paint
- Adhere the plaque in the desired position.
- Affix buttons
- Drill two holes for numbers, place screws into plaque
- Paint wood tags and add numbers
- Apply crystals in a heart shaped pattern
- Ink chipboard letters and glue them in place.