Minky Fabric pumpkins, another No Sew pumpkin technique? Yes, I am on a kick. I was so inspired by all the awesome pumpkins out there I had to try another style myself. This time I tried the gathering technique and again used my cheater method of a rubber band. I also used some Minky Cuddle Dimple Dot Orange fabric left over from a project that I made for a manufacturer. I will show you that later. I totally fell in love with the Minky Cuddle fabric and did not want to let any of it go to waste. Plus I thought the fabric looked like the warty pumpkins carried by our local farms.
Supplies needed for Minky fabric Pumpkins :
- Cuddle Fabric – Minky Cuddle Dimple Dot Orange
- Crafter’s Choice fiberfill stuffing
- Adtech hot glue gun and glue sticks
Instructions for Minky fabric Pumpkins:
1.Cut fabric and place flat on a table and add a ball of Poly-fil to the center of the fabric.
2. Gather the fabric and place a rubber band around.
3. Trim off any excess and add a dollop of hot glue. Add jute to the dollop and start wrapping around.
5. Add ribbon scraps for embellishments.