Make a DIY Bangle Bracelet with ease and a few key ingredients that you likely have on hand in your craft stash. Materials for wood bangle titles – Layers of Beauty. No, I do not always give my pieces names. But occasionally I do and this was a pice with lots of layers to it. When I made this piece I was on a bangle kick. I think I made a hundred of them for a craft show. No two were alike and what did not sell at that show I saved and use for another one and as gifts. Nothing gets wasted in our house.
Materials for a DIY Bangle Bracelet:
- Ink and Molding Mats from Clearsnap,
- Lumiere from Jacquard
- Wood burning tool from Walnut Hollow.
Directions for a DIY Bangle Bracelet:
- Ink the inside of the bangle and allow to dry.
- Apply ink to the outside of the bangle.
- Apply ink to a molding mat and wrap around the bangle to leave the image. You can use any unmounted stamp. Or if you are using a mounted stamp – roll the bangle over the image with a firm steady hand.
- Let dry and apply the Lumiere for Shimmer.
- Use the wood tool to decorate the edges.
You can coat the piece with clear coating if desired.