The Girlfriends Mini Book is a great way to document a favorite event with your bff. This mini-book is made with coordinating paper, flowers and images are stamped in a coordinating ink. Buy the paper together and turn this scrapbook session into a fun evening sharing supplies and reminiscing about the event. This project also makes a great graduation gift for your bestie.
Materials for the Girlfriends Mini Book:
- Mini Board Book (Kaiser Craft)
- Country Grove Paper Collection (Kaiser Craft)
- Pearls (Kaiser Craft)
- Flowers (Kaiser Craft)
- Rub-ons (Kaiser Craft)
- Shellz Buttons (Bleumenthal Lansing)
- Photos of choice
Tools for the Girlfriends Mini Book
- Rubber stamps (Unity Stamp Co.): Vintage Blue Bells; Daisy Days; Lifetime of Inspiration
- Ink pads (Clearsnap): Watermark; Olive Pastel Chalk Ink
- TopBoss Opalescent Clear Embossing Powder (Clearsnap)
- Gel pen (Sakura)
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Paper trimmer
- Heat gun
- Adhesives (Beacon Adhesives): Zip Dry Paper Glue; Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- Computer and printer
- 1. Cover front and back covers with paper. Sand and ink edges. Stamp around edges of pages with Watermark ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder while still wet. Tap to remove excess powder and use heat gun to emboss.
- 2. Cut strip from decorative paper and use scallopedge scissors to trim edges. Punch holes in scallops. Ink edges Olive.
- 3. Glue photos to book and flowers to edges as desired. Glue pearls to flower centers and stamped designs.
- 4. Adhere strip to chipboard. Trim excess paper from edges and sand smooth. Ink edges Olive. Use stylus to apply rub-on.
- 5. Repeat these techniques for inside pages for a unified look.