Turn a boring wood bangle into a Crystal Bangle with Sparkle and Dazzle. Get your wrist ready for a night out on the town with this sparklicious bracelet.
Materials for Crystal Bangle:
- Crystal Sheets from Connie Crystal in black and white
- bangle bracelet
- black ink
- hot pink paint
- clear sealer
- crystal sheets in black and white
- jewelry glue
- misc.- paint brush, tack cloth, sand paper
Directions for Crystal Bangle:
- Smooth any rough images with sand paper. Remove debris.
- Paint inside of bangle and allow to dry. Sand and add a second coat if needed.
- Apply ink to exterior of the bangle. You can apply it to the bangle or roll the bangle into the ink.
- Trim the crystal sheets to fit the size of the bangle and then adhere. Allow the glue to dry a then wear for a night out on the town.