DIY Button earrings can be very quick and easy to make with a few supplies. They really do not take a long time or a complicated list of supplies.
Supplies for creating Button Earrings
- Findings – Earring wires, 10 mm jump rings, 7mm jump rings
- Buttons – Teal Ice from Buttons Galore and More
Instructions for making button earrings:
- Open jump rings with pliers.
- Attach three buttons to 10mm jump rings through one of the holes.
- Attach three buttons on their rings to a small jump ring, and attach that to your pre-made earring wires. I used 7 mm rings for this step.
Tip – to open the jump rings – don’t pull them apart, twist them… One side away from you and one side toward you.
The earrings were made by Allie Gower for Buttons Galore and More and I loved them and wanted to share them with you here too.