This Vintage Halloween Banner is on my door this year!
Happy Halloween from all of us at 365 Days of Crafts.
Hey, Allie here and it’s NO secret that I love Halloween, love creating for it, celebrating it, watching the kids Trick-or-Treat.
Supplies for Banner
- Patterned Paper: Graphic 45
- Cardstock – DiscountCardstock.com
- Ribbon – May Arts; Twine – Doodlebug Design
- Sleek Strips Silver Rhinestones – Want2Scrap
- Buttons – Buttons Galore and More
- Memento™ Dye Ink, Pumpkin Spice Versa Magic Ink – Imagine Crafts
- SVG Kit – svgcuts.com
- Cut all pieces and organize.
- Ink edges. Sponge on additional ink as desired.
- Add Sleek Strips Rhinestones.
- Connect with May Arts Ribbon.
- Add buttons with twine.
- Finish with additional ribbon on either end for hanging.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a safe, happy, fun Halloween with your family!