Typography and fonts are one of my favorite things to use. When I saw this pattern paper with a vintage distressed typewriter font I had to have it. Be prepared to see more projects with it in the future.
Typography Card Materials :
- Mod Podge Dimensional
- Core’Dinations Cardstock
- Fiskars scissors
- Hemptique Twine
- Sand paper
- Pattern Paper
Typography Card instructions:
- Cut card base to 6×12 and sand the edges.
- Adhere precut frame
- Adhere a 5×5 piece of pattern paper
- Cut a piece of typewrite paper to fit into the frame. Adhere paper to the back of the frame and adhere the two on the from to the card.
- Place a bow on the heart and adhere to the front as shown.
- Use scissors to cut out the letters to spell ” I LOVE YOU”
- Add the Mod Podge Dimensional to the letters and let them dry. Once they are dry adhere to the front as shown