The thank you for your kindness free printable was inspired by free Kind bars and I like free stuff and I like puns! I thought they would be perfect for a thank you gift that I needed for a young adult friend who came over and helped me move some furniture around. Clearly, I suffer from a case of chronic furniture rearranging or at least that is what my husband calls it.
The monogram tool box comes with a cool bottle opener on the side that is perfect for craft beers with caps that do not twist off.
To make the “thank you for your KINDness” gift tags I created a whole sheet of tags to have for later use. You can click this link for the free thank you printable or you can right click the image and save it. I had no clue what variety of craft beers he liked so I went to the store that carried them in singles and I don’t drink beer so I hope he likes the variety of beer I selected.
Supplies for the thank you for your kindness gift:
- free thank you printable printed on an 8.5×11 sheet of white cardstock
- red cardstock
- adhesive (I used glue dots)
- monogramed tool box
- Kind bars
- beer (probably Mike’s favorite part)
- monogram tool box
Instructions for thank you for your kindness gift set:
- Order the tool box from Oriental Trading it is a great price and often you can get free shipping.
- Buy the beer and “Kind”ness bars. You can read about their healthy ingredients here.
- Print the labels and cut out the label of your choice. Cut the red yardstick larger than the white yardstick to form a tag. Use Glue Dots to adhere the yardstick together.
- Cut a piece of twine and form a bow. Use a tiny piece of a glue dot to adhere the bow. Place an additional glue dot on the back of the tag and stick it on the tool box.Give to the lucky person and if they are under 21 you could (should) give them a variety of non-alcoholic drinks.