Sweet Lips and Soft Lips
Thanks for joining us today. We have a quick and easy all natural craft for your body. Sweet Lips sugar scrub and Soft Lips moisturizer. Fall is here and that means chapped lips are not far away. To avoid dry cracked lips, I make my own all natural scrub and lip balm. We have a quick and easy all natural craft for your body.
You can chose to make one or both using the simple ingredients you can find in your kitchen.
Ingredients for Sweet Lips Moisturizer:
- 2 parts coconut oil
- 1 part beeswax
- a few drops of vitamin E
Melt the coconut oil and bees-wax in a pan
Add in oil, mix and pour into container
Place wash tape over the edge
Sweet lips sugar scrub is a DIY beauty remedy for your lips. It takes a few ingredients you might have on hand in your kitchen. These little pots make a small amount and make a cute little gift for your girlfriends.
What you’ll need for the Sugar Scrub recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 spoon to mix
- 1 small container
Directions to make the sugar scrub:
- Mix the honey and sugar and mix well.
- Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Fill container
Each batch should be good for a couple of weeks.
How to use the sugar scrub:
- Take a dime size amount of scrub and rub gently onto dry lips.
- Gently rub until some of the sugar has dissolved.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Apply lip balm as necessary.
- Use twice a week and your lips should be silky soft.Pucker up and enjoy your soft and tasty lips.