How about a recycled can craft for Easter? This recycled can craft is really quick and you can choose the graphic for it and make it for any occasion.
I printed the graphic on printable fabric that is purchased in almost any craft store. The graphic Fairy has a post with 30 FREE printable vintage Easter graphics.
You can pick and choose which one you like best or use one of your choosing. I thought the darling girl and her sweet bunny were perfect for my house. I love the soft look of the bunny and the color on her dress matches the colors in my house. The graphics Fairy has a great selection of printables that are free for your use.
Supplies for recycled can craft for Easter:
- 60 oz can
- Adtech Hot Glue Gun and glue stick
- Printable fabric and printer
- sewing machine and thread
- jute cording
Instructions for recycled can craft for Easter:
- Wash and dry a large can. Mine was left over from diced tomatoes that I used in chili for the super bowl.
- Cut a piece of burlap to fit around the can and use the hot glue gun to attach the burlap to the can. You can sew around the burlap to stop fraying.
- Print the graphic and sew around the edges in a random pattern.
- Trim around the graphic and fray the edges. Use the hot glue gun to attach the image.
- Wrap jute cording around the top and tie in a knot. Add a couple of strands of cording into the knot and fray the edges
- Add a dollop of hot glue and press the button into the glue. Hold while it dries.