Allie Gower of My Card Party and I’ve made some Quick and easy Conversation Hearts !
Use these on projects, add a magnet to the back, or just surprise someone by leaving one behind somewhere.
You need some plain acrylic hearts. I picked mine up on clearance after Valentine’s Day last year, in the floral section. I think they are designed to put in a vase. There are a ton in a bag.
They are super fast!
There isn’t really a front and back, they’re the same on both sides, so pick a side. This is now the BACK. Color on the BACK with permanent markers and then paint.
If you like you can even add a word with a little decoupage. I stamped the word on white cardstock and cut it out.
Supplies for Quick and easy Conversation Hearts
- Acrylic Hearts
- White Cardstock – DiscountCardstock.com
- Paint – multi-surface SATIN
- Medium – Decou-Page Medium
- Markers – Spectrum Noir
- Ink – Imagine Crafts NEW Hawaiian Blue StazOn
- Stamps – a Jillian Vance Design (Tiny Tags Stamps & Die Set)