Pink passion accessories can be carried year round and are perfect for Spring. Why limit the time when you show you care? Show your passion about Breast Cancer Support with accessories you can carry with you around town. Make a few sets to give to your friends. This is also a great girls night in project.
Materials for pink passion accessories:
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Oval Keychain and Purse Hanger; Oven-Bake Clay: Candy Pink, White, Blush
- Polyform Sculpey: Clay Conditioning Machine, Acrylic Roller, Super Flexible Blade, Technique Design Block Tool
- Parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
- Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip Glue
- spray bottle with water, craft knife, wooden skewer, wax paper
Instructions for pink passion accessories:
- With clay conditioning machine on #2 setting, roll 1/2 package of each color clay into thin sheet. Sandwich thin sheets together and run through clay conditioning machine on #2 setting. Fold sheet in half; return to clay conditioning machine.
- Roll clay into sheet on wax paper-covered work surface. Cut long sheet in half using craft knife. Stack two halves together and use acrylic roller to roll layers together, smoothing out air bubbles. Cut stack in half again and restack layers creating mokume gane stack.
Lightly mist the Technique Design Block Tool with water. Press Block Tool into clay stack using moderate pressure. Use flexible blade to remove patterned clay sheets from Block Tool.
Press keychain and purse hanger into patterned clay sheet. Smooth rough edges. Use craft knife to trim away excess clay. Smooth surface of clay with fingertip.
Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay items on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely.
Carefully remove clay pieces from keychain and purse hanger. Apply glue onto back of clay pieces; reposition in keychain and purse hanger. Let dry completely before using.
Carry your pink passion accessories with pride. You can make them for friends too. The same technique could be used for school colors.