Need party favors for a gaggle of girls? Look no further. Make pocket size notebooks for the pajama party participants to write down their color recipes and folding techniques they used to make their pajamas. It is a great size to write who likes who and favorite songs. The journals are really simple to make and a whole batch can be made with little time and expense.
Materials for the note book party favors:
- Mod Podge
- Scrapbook paper
- Adtech Hot Glue gun and glue sticks
- Buttons from Buttons Galore and More
- Printed cover piece for party theme
- Foam brush
Quick Directions for Party Favors:
- Mod podge on the scrapbook paper and the cover sheet. Let dry.
- Adhere buttons on the bottom right corner.
- Add to mason jar to make a larger party favor gift set. Directions to MASON GOODIE BAGS WITH JAR TOPPER
- Give to participants.
Mini Notebook with buttons make fun gifts.
Luggage tags made to identify the gift recipient and for them to use after the party.