A Many Blessings Jar is a great way to create a new tradition. A great way to start the new year is with a Blessings Jar. Write something each day that you are thankful for on a slip of paper and add it to the jar. On New Years Eve, dump out all the blessings from the entire year and go through it together as a family. you can look back and see what made a difference in your life each day. It is a simple yet such a heartfelt gift you can give to friends and family.
Materials for Blessings Jar
- Glass quart canning jar
- Spray Paints (Krylon): Brushed Metallic: Carmel Latte; Champagne Nouveau; Indoor/Outdoor: Leather Brown
- Say It In Studs Swirls (Prima Marketing)
- Silk Flowers (Prima Marketing)
- Jute Cording (Toner)
- Rubber Stamps (Hampton Art): floral; sentiment
- Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Dark Brown; Deep Green
- Aleene’s Platinum Bond 7800 All-Purpose Adhesive
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to spray paint jar Champagne Nouveau and lid Carmel Latte. Let dry. Spray Leather Brown paint on sponge and lightly sponge paint lid and base of jar as shown.
- Use Dark Brown ink to stamp floral image and Deep Green to stamp sentiment.
- Adhere stud embellishment and flowers to jar as shown.
- Wrap jute cording around lid several times; knot and trim ends.