Daniela Dobson is a member of the Clearsnap Ink Design Team and she participated in the color challenge presented on the Clearsnap blog. Daniela’s interpretation is beautiful. Have you ever thought about participating in a creative challenge of any type? With a color challenge you can do any type of project to use the colors on. I also like sketches – they really help out when I am stuck in a rut. If you have a sketch site that is your favorite I would love to have a link. Always looking for more inspiration.
- Cookie Dough Archival Dye Ink
- Dark Cherry Archival Dye Ink
- Atlantic Blue Archival Dye Ink
- Spots Molding Mat
- Vanilla Shimmer Smootch Spritz
DCWV cardstock, chipboard (other), die cut and punch (other), Prima flower, twine, button, seam binding, The Stamps of Life (sentiment)
- Stamp Spots Molding Mat with the Jumbo Get Rollin’ and Cookie DoughInk
- Ink the chipboard frame with Atlantic Blue Ink.
- Ink the die cut doily edges with Dark Cherry ink.
- Dab seam binding with Dark Cherry ink and spray with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.
- Die cut stamped circle and stamp sentiment.
This project was created by Mary Dawn.
Thank you card by By Mary Dawn Quirindongo
For directions please visit – My Pink Mexico