Hello all, Allie here with a button project for the Buttons Galore Holiday Blog Hop.
Supplies for Buttons and Bling Ornament Ideas
- Buttons – Ivory/Pearl Assortment, Laura Kelly’s Wild White Assortment
- Ribbon – May Arts
- Bling – Want2Scrap
- Adhesive – AdTech, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Cardstock – DiscountCardstock.com, Archiver’s
- Ornament Die – Spellbinders
Save 20% off at Buttons Galore this weekend.
*enter the code “HBH20” – offers may not be combined*
Sale starts Friday and ends Monday.
- Die cut shape from white cardstock. Die cut a second shape from gold metallic cardstock and trim off top.
- Adhere buttons randomly with hot glue.
- Add bulk bling with hot glue, along with self-adhesive rhinestones and pearls to fill in gaps.
- Tie ribbon at top.
Tip: Make hot glue strings disappear by using a Heat Tool to lightly heat the ornament.
Visit all of the blogs and leave our designers some love for a chance to win a wonderful craft prize package including ribbons and buttons!
Special thanks to May Arts for providing the Button Bevy with a wonderful assortment of ribbons.
Here are links to the other projects the Bevy has for you! Remember to leave each one a comment for a chance to win some May Arts Ribbon and Laura Kelly Buttons.