Join your favorite DIY bloggers for handmade holiday gifts. Each blogger has created a handmade gift for giving this season. Each day this week we will feature 20 bloggers and their handmade inspiration. Check back each day as we add 20 new links for you to check out for 99+ handmade gifts. The gifts are perfect for friends, family, teachers and almost everyone on your list. There are handmade food items, paper crafts, ornament ideas, sewn items, home decor and so much more. Be sure to visit each blogger and see what they created.
If you see a project you like, follow them on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram to keep up with their creations. There is also a giveaway for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. You can enter the giveaway by using the Rafflecopter below.
Be sure to visit each of the bloggers below and check out their handmade holiday gifts and their instructions for making them.
Tools and Supplies:
- 2 c. uncooked long grain rice
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes ( less if you are watching sodium)
- 1/3 cup dried vegetables
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasonings
- 6-7 cups water (or more if you like a lot of broth)
- 1 tbls. butter
- Empty pickle jar or mason jar
- Paint and paint brush for the lid
- Adtech Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Jute Cording in brown and green
- Clay embellishment (Instructions for clay charm)
- Spoon (Instructions for Wood Burning on Spoon)
- Paint the lid on the jar and allow to dry.
- Wrap jute around the top of the jar and secure with hot glue.
- Layer the ingredients in the jar and place the bouillon cubes on the top.
- Add lid then hot glue on the clay charm.
- Wrap jute around the middle of the jar and hot glue in place. Tie the jute around the spoon to secure.
Directions to give with the gift are:
Put 7 1/2 cups of water and 1 tbls. butter into a pot. Add in the mix and bring to a boil. Once it boils, reduce the heat and simmer for 40 minutes.