Free Christmas Printables for you to use. Does not get much better than free does it? I am so excited to be a part of this Christmas Printable event, to share my easy to make picture frame and even more excited to for the giveaway that we have put together for you.
I chose to use a printable from my friend and artist Jen Goode of 100 Directions in my super cool frame made from leftover straws. The frame is very fun and easy to make.
Supplies for picture frame:
- $1 wood frame from Michaels
- Adtech Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Craft knife
- Paper straws
- Paper flower
Instructions for Straw Picture Frame:
- Use hot glue gun to adhere paper straws on to the picture frame. I glued them on at an angle.
- Use craft knife to trim the straws around the exterior and interior opening of the frame.
- Adhere the flower to frame.
Print the free printable, cut to size and insert into frame. Place by cookies and enjoy.
Download the free Christmas printable:
This art print is designed to frame at 8×10 size and features 3 little Scandinavian style holiday icon circles… 2 Christmas trees and a heart with a mini tree. I printed mine 4 to a sheet of paper. I changed the size when I went to print.
Looking for more printables to enjoy this holiday season? Check out all the awesome bloggers participating in the Printing The Holidays Blog Hop! From gift tags to bookmarks to countdowns, we’ve got something for everyone. Also, don’t forget to enter the giant printing crafts bundle giveaway below!
Drum roll… the Prizes donated by the sponsors and bloggers:
• $100 GC from Consumer Crafts
• $100 GC from Expressions Vinyl
• 1 Color Ink Jet Printer HP Envy 5660 + Various printing material from My Printly
• 1 Cricut One Cutting Machine + Various Printable cutting material from Cricut
• $200 Visa Gift Card from the participating bloggers