Labor Day is behind us and it’s time to get started on Fall Treats and Cards. I’m Allie and I am a Chemo Angel – I make a treat and/or a card each week to send to a Chemo Patient. I hope they’ll love this week’s treats.
I love the colors of fall, don’t you?
I especially love the weather in Fall, you can pull out your sweaters, work in the yard without getting too hot, and just really revel in the beauty of Nature.
Supplies for Fall Treats and Cards
- Pattern – Pick Your Pumpkin SVG Kit from svgcuts.com
- Cardstock – Ivory, White and Black (Close To My Heart)
- Ink – Copic Markers, Copic Colorless Blender, Multiliner, White Versacraft Ink and Peanut Brittle Memento Ink from Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts
- Clear Tubes – My Card Party
- Wire – Darice
- Adhesive – Art Glitter Designer Glue, Scor-Tape, AdTech Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Bling – Want2Scrap
- Twine – My Mind’s Eye
- Other – Silhouette Cameo, Circle Punch, Washi Tape
- Cut all pieces in kit according to instructions. I used ivory paper for the base, black for accents, and white for the rest. Color and ink white pieces. Cut one set full size. Duplicate all pieces and flip horizontally, resizing to 75% for smaller bird. For extra flowers, one set at full size, one at 85% and one at 75%.
- Assemble cards and flowers according to directions. Add bling to flowers.
- Cut three wires of varied lengths. Punch three small circles from cardstock and color to match flowers. Place a generous amount of hot glue on the back of each circle and press in a wire, followed by a flower.
- Place a ring of Washi Tape around Tube to secure wired flowers. Wrap Scor-Tape around the top and the bottom of the Washi Tape and remove release liner. Place a small bit of hot glue on twine and wrap. When you get to the end, use a little more hot glue. Fill with your favorite Fall Treat.
Thanks for joining me today. Find more of my cards, treats, and crafts at My Card Party.
Linking up with Monday Funday #34.