I love embossing, and I wanted to share this embossed card, perfect for Fall. You can emboss using folders, stencils and more, and you can also use a Scoring Board for embossing. I’m using a Basket Weave folder from Spellbinders Paper Arts and my Martha Stewart Scoring Board.
Supplies you’ll need:
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Brown Bag Cardstock, Suede Brown Cardstock, Gold Ore Metallic Cardstock – DiscountCardstock.com
- Leaf Buttons – Autumn Value Pack from Buttons Galore and More
- Stamp – Greeting Farm
- Ink – Bamboo Leaves and Rich Cocoa Memento Inks from Imagine Craft/Tsukineko
- Glue Dots
- Basket Weave M-Bossabilities; Grand Calibur – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Acorn – created using Silhouette Design Studio
- Other – Martha Stewart Scoring Board for scoring lines, Sponge Daubers for applying ink, Copic Markers
- Create a card base – 4.25×11″ and fold in half.
- Emboss Gold Ore Metallic Cardstock (4×5.25″) with Basket Weave M-Bossabilities. The cardstock takes the embossing BEAUTIFULLY! Adhere embossed piece to card base.
- Die cut acorn and mat pieces. Score a set of lines and then turn and score again to create a hash pattern on the acorn top. Assemble acorn.
- Stamp, color and fussy cut image. add to card.
- Adhere buttons to card with Glue Dots.
Thanks for joining me for another fun card making idea.