Create easy handmade cards with the Home + Made paper decor line called Cottage Living. The stunningly simple card trio looks great and is very easy to make. Use the extra little strips on the back side of the pattern paper to make a woven card. It is nice to have a stash of cards for the unexpected.
Supplies for Easy handmade cards:
- Home + Made – Chalkboard stickers, Gold Stickers and Country Living Paper collection, Clear Acrylic Stamps #732792
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- White ink
- Acrylic Block
- Tape Runner
- Jute Cording
Instructions for Easy handmade cards:
Card one – Do what you love
- Cut card stock to 8×8 and fold in half to form a card base of 4×8.
- Cut pattern paper to 3.5×7.5 and adhere to front
- Use a contrasting pattern and cut a piece to 2×4 and adhere to the front.
- Stamp sentiment on card stock label.
- Tie jute around label and add a button to the knot.
- Adhere to the card front
Card Two – HI card
- Cut card stock to 6×12 and fold in half to form a card base of 6×6.
- Cut pattern paper to 5.5 x 5.5 and adhere to front
- Cut the letters H and I from the pattern paper. Adhere to a piece of card stock. Trim off excess and adhere to front.
- Tie jute around front Panel
Card Three- I adore you
- Cut card stock to 8×6 and fold in half to form a card base of 4×6.
- Cut strips off back side of pattern paper sheets.
- Weave the strips and adhere to front
- Stamp sentiment onto card stock on bottom right.
See it is easy to make your own cards with a few supplies that don’t break the bank. If you like this style be sure to follow on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/365daysofcrafts
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/nikimeiners/
Instagram – https://instagram.com/nikimeiners/
Blog – www.365daysofcrafts.com