Simple and elegant crystal and pearl earrings are a breeze to make with only a few materials. When making jewelry I tend to work in the metal preferred by the recipient. In this case it is my neighbor. She has a 40th birthday coming up and I think these will be perfect for her.
To make these crystal and pearl earrings you will need:
- Needle nose Pliers – Cousin Corp. Jewelry Basics
- 2 metal ear wires – Cousin Corp. Jewelry Basics
- 4 – 6mm crystals (art #2001)
- 4- 8mm crystals (art #2003)
- 4- 8mm pearls – Pearl: Cousin Corp. Jewelry Basics
- 2- silver pendants – Cousin Corp. Jewelry Basics
Directions to make crystal and pearl earrings:
- Open ear wires and thread the beads on in the following order -6mm crystals, pearl, 8mm crystal, silver pendant, 8mm crystal, pearl, 6 mm crystal.
- Use the needle nose pliers to bend the tip of the ear wire at a 90 degree angle.
- Repeat for the second ear wire.