If you’re anything like me, you love Christmas! Who doesn’t love peppermint hot chocolate, cozy sweaters, and presents under the tree? I know what you’re thinking, “really, it’s only mid-September, we have months to worry about Christmas”. Well…you’re right but only about the September part. We all know that time flies and you certainly don’t want to be scrambling during the busiest time of year. Put simply, it’s never too early to start preparing for the best holiday ever! From homemade gifts to DIY decorations, this list of 20 things to make now for Christmas is sure to get you in the festive spirit!
This list of 20 Things To Make Now For Christmas has everything from homemade gifts, Christmas decor, and even a mistletoe mojito for those who need a little cup of cheer while preparing for the Holidays!
- Flannel Infinity Scarf from His for Handmade
- Christmas Tree Inspired Door Mat from Smile and Wave
- Beautiful & Festive Button Christmas Cards from Diply
- Jingle Bells Wreath from Country Living
- Mistletoe Mojito Anyone? from Maxim
- The Perfect Sweater Stocking from Martha Stewart
- The Coolest Coasters from Country Living
- Handmade Witty Gloves from Country Living
- Potato Stamped Wrapping Paper For The Kids from Kidspot
- Adorable Mittens Ornament from Just Crafty Enough
- Fun & Easy Advent Calendar from The Cozy Old Farmhouse
- DIY Christmas Scented Candles from Living Well Spending Less
- Rustic Christmas Tree from Her Tool Belt
- Glitter Reindeer Art from Dollar Store Crafts
- Winter Wonderland Gift Tags from Anne’s Paper Fun
- Christmas Subway Art Pillow from Infarrantly Creative
- Comfy Cozy Knit Slipper Boots from Garn Studio
- Starlight Christmas Canvas from Rhapsody In Rooms
- Pretty Pinecone Wreath from Real House Design
- Pen and Ink Wood Slice Ornaments from 100 Directions
Find more Holiday inspired crafts visit my Cool Christmas Crafts Pinterest board.