This Beautiful DIY Bangle was created by painting the base, placing rubons in the various sections and coating it with Modge Podge The images are moroccan or marakech inspired.
Directions and materials to make the DIY bracelet that is Marakech inspired
- Wooden bracelet
- Americana Acrylic paints: green
- Rub-ons: Bollywood (Frances Meyer)
- Mod Podge
- paintbrush, Series 730B (Arnold Grumbacher)
- Base-coat bracelet with green paint. Let the bangle dry.
- Apply rub-ons in the pattern of your choice. I use a popsicle stick to apply them.
- Use paintbrush to apply three coats of Clear Coat to bracelet, letting dry between coats. Try not to stir the clear coat or you will get tiny bubbles. If you do get bubbles you can sand them off and re-coat.
- wear and enjoy your new bangle.