Altered Heart Necklace
Hi, Allie here from My Card Party. Are you ready for Summer? Today is the last day of Spring!
This fun project features Hello Sunshine papers from Bo Bunny and Media Mixagé from Spellbinders Paper Arts.
Supplies to Create Altered Heart Necklace
- Hearts One Bezel and Die (size 2)
- Hello Sunshine Paper from Bo Bunny
- Beads – Beadniks, Mall of America
- Beading Wire, Jump Ring, additional findings – Fire Mountain Gems
- Butterfly charm – Bead Monkey (Edina, MN)
- Philosophy Token and crystal Baubles – Tim Holtz
- Paint and Mod Podge – Plaid Crafts
- Die cut paper. Tip – use washi tape to secure die in place once you find the perfect portion for your design.
- Adhere paper to inside of bezel with Mod Podge.
- Seal paper and add butterfly. Allow Mod Podge to dry.
- Apply paint to Philosophy Token and wipe away excess with a damp towel. Let dry.
- String beads to desired length and finish with your choice of findings.
- Add a split ring to the center and attach bezel, Philosophy Token, and crystal Bauble.
Thank you SO much for stopping by today!
If you enjoyed this project and want to see more fun with bezels and Hello Sunshine papers, I invited you to check out my guest design at the Spellbinders Paper Arts Community Blog today. The theme this week is Media Mixagé and there are lots of fun projects with tutorials.