The thank you for your kindness free printable was inspired by free Kind bars and I like free stuff and I like puns! I thought they would be perfect for a thank you gift that I needed for a young adult friend who came over and helped me move some furniture around. Clearly, I suffer from a case of chronic furniture rearranging or at least that is what my husband calls it.
The monogram tool box comes with a cool bottle opener on the side that is perfect for craft beers with caps that do not twist off.
To make the “thank you for your KINDness” gift tags I created a whole sheet of tags to have for later use. You can click this link for the free thank you printable or you can right click the image and save it. I had no clue what variety of craft beers he liked so I went to the store that carried them in singles and I don’t drink beer so I hope he likes the variety of beer I selected.
Supplies for the thank you for your kindness gift:
- free thank you printable printed on an 8.5×11 sheet of white cardstock
- red cardstock
- adhesive (I used glue dots)
- monogramed tool box
- Kind bars
- beer (probably Mike’s favorite part)
- monogram tool box
Instructions for thank you for your kindness gift set:
- Order the tool box from Oriental Trading it is a great price and often you can get free shipping.
- Buy the beer and “Kind”ness bars. You can read about their healthy ingredients here.
- Print the labels and cut out the label of your choice. Cut the red yardstick larger than the white yardstick to form a tag. Use Glue Dots to adhere the yardstick together.
- Cut a piece of twine and form a bow. Use a tiny piece of a glue dot to adhere the bow. Place an additional glue dot on the back of the tag and stick it on the tool box.Give to the lucky person and if they are under 21 you could (should) give them a variety of non-alcoholic drinks.
Mother’s Day Spa gift set is an easy gift you can make on the cheap with a few key ingredients and simple to make gift packaging. Essential oil, a colorant and epsom salt are really all you need. There are a few more things you can add in to make it relieving and relaxing. Add on custom gift packaging and you have a super terrific gift that you can give to almost anyone.
When using essential oils do not go overboard a little goes a long way and same goes with the coloring. A couple of drops are really all you need.
Supplies for Mother’s Day Spa gift set:
Instructions or Mother’s Day Spa gift set:
The ratio for the ingredients is 3 parts coarse sea salt; 3 parts epsom salt and 1 part baking soda. You can make as much as you want using the ratio above.
- Ink up the stamp and press firmly on flat box but do not rock the stamp. Rocking will cause distortion and smudges. I use the lid of the box with my clear stamps when I do not have a block handy and I am too lazy to go searching for one.
- Stamp the images on the edges of the box similar to what is shown. If you get ink on the clear part you can wipe it off with your finger or a paper towel.
- Assemble the box and add the pre-made black bow to the package and secure with a glue dot. I am completely horrible at making bows so the already made bows so they were completely worth every penny to me!
- To make the bath salts use a large bowl, mix to combine: 3 parts coarse sea salt; 3 parts epsom salts, and 1 part baking soda.
- Add a few drops of essential oils, and stir well.
- Add a few drops of food coloring, until you achieve the desired shade. If you want to purchase colorant for soaps you can, but food coloring works fine.
- Add the salt mixture to the clear bags.
Join us each month for a new creative Challenge. Use the hashtag #mycreativechallenge on Instagram to join in the fun!
Visit Jen for a Mother’s Day Coloring card.