Need party favors for a gaggle of girls? Look no further. Make pocket size notebooks for the pajama party participants to write down their color recipes and folding techniques they used to make their pajamas. It is a great size to write who likes who and favorite songs. The journals are really simple to make and a whole batch can be made with little time and expense.
Materials for the note book party favors:
- Mod Podge
- Scrapbook paper
- Adtech Hot Glue gun and glue sticks
- Buttons from Buttons Galore and More
- Printed cover piece for party theme
- Foam brush
Quick Directions for Party Favors:
- Mod podge on the scrapbook paper and the cover sheet. Let dry.
- Adhere buttons on the bottom right corner.
- Add to mason jar to make a larger party favor gift set. Directions to MASON GOODIE BAGS WITH JAR TOPPER
- Give to participants.
Mini Notebook with buttons make fun gifts.
Luggage tags made to identify the gift recipient and for them to use after the party.
Mason jars stuffed with goodie jars and topped with dyed fabric.Rit Pajama Party Favors Slumber Party -Diy Notebooks so the can take notes on how to dye fabric.
Altered Heart Necklace
Hi, Allie here from My Card Party. Are you ready for Summer? Today is the last day of Spring!
This fun project features Hello Sunshine papers from Bo Bunny and Media Mixagé from Spellbinders Paper Arts.
Supplies to Create Altered Heart Necklace
- Hearts One Bezel and Die (size 2)
- Hello Sunshine Paper from Bo Bunny
- Beads – Beadniks, Mall of America
- Beading Wire, Jump Ring, additional findings – Fire Mountain Gems
- Butterfly charm – Bead Monkey (Edina, MN)
- Philosophy Token and crystal Baubles – Tim Holtz
- Paint and Mod Podge – Plaid Crafts
- Die cut paper. Tip – use washi tape to secure die in place once you find the perfect portion for your design.
- Adhere paper to inside of bezel with Mod Podge.
- Seal paper and add butterfly. Allow Mod Podge to dry.
- Apply paint to Philosophy Token and wipe away excess with a damp towel. Let dry.
- String beads to desired length and finish with your choice of findings.
- Add a split ring to the center and attach bezel, Philosophy Token, and crystal Bauble.
Thank you SO much for stopping by today!
If you enjoyed this project and want to see more fun with bezels and Hello Sunshine papers, I invited you to check out my guest design at the Spellbinders Paper Arts Community Blog today. The theme this week is Media Mixagé and there are lots of fun projects with tutorials.
Patriotic Craft – Star Wands
Hi, Allie here and I’m sharing my Patriotic Craft – Star Wands! This is the second stop today on the I Love the USA Blog Hop. We’re glad you could make it to the BIG Patriotic Craft Party! You should be arriving here via Jennifer Margeson at Laura Kelly Designs.
You won’t want to miss a SINGLE project in this hop! The artists have created some amazing patriotic inspiration. Join 28 talented designers as we share our love for America the beautiful.
Patriotic Craft – Star Wands
I’ve used lots of Patriotic Buttons along with Laura Kelly’s Beautiful America Fabric. (click the links to purchase) We really appreciate you hopping with us today. Are you inspired to create something patriotic?
Create something! Share your projects with us on our Facebook page or on Pinterest or even Twitter using the hashtags #ilovetheusabloghop #craftpatriotic #laurakellyart
There are just TWO more days left of the I LOVE THE USA BLOG HOP… so, keep hopping. Please leave us a comment.
Happy Flag Day and 4th of July too from all of us at 365 Days of Crafts!
\USA BLOG HOP contest has ended.