Making a memory book can be simplified and less time consuming if have the right tools and all of your coordinating supplies in one place. For this Sue used Creative Imaginations and Mary Uchida Clever Lever Border Punch System from Marvy Uchida
| Check out all the cool cartridges available at www.marvy.com
“This is the Life” Album measures 5 1/2″ x 6″.
The “Memories” Mini Album measures 4″ x 5″.
I punched the inside pages of my book with the border punch before I assembled.
Both Albums were made using:
Bind It All
Creative Imaginations paper & stickers
Marvy Clever Lever Border System Marvy Clever Lever Punches
Ribbon and other embellishments
I have some other ideas brewing. I can’t wait to play with them more.
25555 Lady Bug 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper (Creative Imaginations)
25559 Delight 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper (Creative Imaginations)
LV-GCP67 Scallop Oval Punch-Giga (Marvy Uchida)
LV-BCP Clever Lever Quick Borders Craft Punch (Marvy Uchida)
LV-BCP02 Antique Floral Cartridge for LV-BCP
Tim Holtz Ornate Plate (Advantus)
Bind it All and coil (Zutter Innovations)
Ribbon, Garment Pins,
Hanging Crystal and jump ring
Adhesive 3mm Diamond Rhinestone
Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller (3M)
Zip Dry Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
Cream Spray Paint
Computer Generated Font.
1. Cut two pieces of mat board 4″ x 5″.
2. Cover both pieces of mat board with Diamond Scrapbook paper. (both front and back sides)
3. Add smaller pieces of scrapbook strips to the end of one side.
4. Using the Clever Lever Quick Borders Punch, punch a cream strip of Antique floral. Trim and glue to front of album.
5. Cut several 4″x 5″ pieces of white cardstock. Punch one end of each sheet with Antique Floral Border.
6. Using the Bind it all, punch 6 holes in front and back cover and each of the white cardstock pages.
7. Bind book together using Bind it All instructions.
8. Punch a oval scallop out of the peach floral paper and adhere to right side of front cover. Add adhesive rhinestones.
9. Spray paint ornate plate with cream paint. After fully dry, adhere ornate plate with Zip Dry Glue onto the scallop oval.
10. Tie ribbon and hanging crystal on the front of the album. Add garment pins to knot.
To see more of her lovely work visit www.suescreativeworkshop.com